Today is going to start of for me with a trip to Urgent Care. I have been sick all week and I am getting worse instead of better. Since my thoughts are on my health, I am focused on my body. excercise is definitely out of the question for me since my lung capacity is at zilch so I will keep that in mind when I make my food choices.
Today’s food intake:
- Coffee with creamer (this is a week-end treat for me)
- Three glasses of ice water
- Two cups of hot tea with lemon and honey
- One glass of 7-up (I am sick remember)
- Two glasses of limeaide
- A handful of chips and salsa (bad choice yes, but it’s 1:15 pm in the afternoon and I hadn’t eaten yet today since I just got back from the doctor with Acute Bronchitis. It was one of those shaky give me food moments with no fruit or better choice on hand…lesson learned.
- A grilled deli chicken breast sandwich with slice of provolone on whole grain bread with a cup of tomato soup. This was a very bad choice for a gluten intolerant person but it really did hit the spot. Oh and about 5 raspberries.
- 3 eggs over easy and hash browns. Yes, I know, bad choice.
Ok, when you write it all out and look at it, the issues are clear. Where are the fruits and veggies? Tomorrow I will add fruits and veggies and will stay away from the bread, my body has already punished me enough!