Woohoo! I feel great today 🙂 While I wouldn’t really consider Wii Fit to be heavy exercising or anything, I’m still darn happy that I did the free step for 30 minutes while listening to my AWESOME playlist! Plus, I drank a ton of water. Like, a ton! Probably about 70 oz. Happy? YES. I feel like today was wonderful!
- Bagel with low sodium butter
- Brown rice with chicken and broccoli
- Dinner roll (which I actually ate with lunch, not dinner. I’m a rebel like that)
- Berry/apple smoothie (yummmmmmmmm)
- A few bites of cold chinese food
Reflection: I feel great! Seriously. I feel like I’ve done very well today, and I’m so happy that I got some exercise in and drank all my water. I want every day to be like today! I’m hoping that with the exercise I’ll see some more weight loss, because I’ve hit a total plateau recently. But that’s not gonna keep me from continuing to do my best, and switch things up to see what really works! I think getting movement in my day will really help me!
Another beautiful day of feeling inspired 🙂 Good luck to all of you out there!