I am like Cinderella at the ball when the clock strikes mid-night…as soon as it hits 9:00 p.m. I start to panic. I am one of those people who needs 8 hours sleep so if this looks like a second grader posted tonight, it is because I was spending most of my evening watching Anderson Cooper instead of working on my blog so now I am rushed. So there ya have it!
As I said yesterday, I wanted to switch up breakfast a bit and so I did.
- Breakfast: Two hard boiled eggs and some yummy strawberry, gluten-free round thing from The Juicy Cafe…not certain now what they called it but it was good and organic.
- Snack: Celery, carrots, cucumber and humus
- Lunch: Gluten-Free tomato-vegetable soup
- Snack: Celery, carrots, cucumber and humus because it was so good the first time around.
- Dinner: About a cup or so of plain gluten-free pasta with some parmesan cheese…yep I ate it and it was so darn good. Asparagus. More yum.
Evening reflection: I made good choices and even caught a walk in at lunch time. All in all it was a good day and I was not hungry. Yay humus!