Quid Pro Quo, you tell me things, I tell you things.
- I drank 3 cups of regular coffee today and I put creamer in it
- I also drank a ZERO today, just trying to do my best to keep Coke in business
- I woke up this morning so hungry that I suddenly understood how the Uruguayan rugby team ended up eating each other while stranded in the Andes
- I didn’t discover that the pants that I was wearing had a broken zipper until I was almost to work. I spent my entire day with my fly wide open behind my desk (That pretty much throws professionalism right out the door doesn’t it.)
- I am tired of chicken, in fact, I don’t want to look at chicken anymore. The very thought of chicken makes me want to gag. I don’t want it baked, broiled or grilled. I have eaten more chicken in the past two weeks than most of those processing plants package into cans..just sayin
I haven’t experienced too many moments of feeling absolutely famished since I started Phase 1 of the South Beach. I don’t know what happened this morning, perhaps it was because my food intake was a little on the light side yesterday. Whenever I eat fish for dinner it seems like I wake up feeling like I haven’t eaten in days and that is exactly what happened this morning. That brings me to this evening….
I am sitting at home sick tonight with a nasty head cold so I am going to keep this short, besides, I picked up some Chianti and fava beans…I am so hungry that I thought I would invite an old friend over for dinner…..