We were sincerely surprised and most honored for our site to receive this award for the second time. If there was anything that I could say that I really enjoy in life it would have to be writing and it really touches me that so many wonderful bloggers follow our site. We thank each and every one of you for taking the time to stop by, it really gives us a smile.
A very special thank you goes out to The Year of Wonderful Weekends for nominating us for this award. Please take a moment to visit this site and show your support. : )
The rules of accepting the nomination:
Thank the person who nominated me. Done.
Include a link to his/her blog. Done.
Nominate fifteen blogs I enjoy and follow. Done.
Inform said bloggers about their nominations. Done.
Lastly, share seven things about myself. Done. See below.
Seven random things about me:
1) I wanted to be a police officer when I grew up but life had a different plan. Imagine my surprise when my son said, “I am going to become an officer.” He never knew my dream. : )
2) I used to slalom and barefoot water ski back in the day.
3) I love gangster movies…The Godfather is my favorite.
4) I love liver and onions…seriously love it. : )
5) I never attended college…that might be an obvious one there.
6) I started reading the newspaper at 4 years old.
7) I have Copacabana on my iPhone…LOLs…I really do.
1) I have flown a small aircraft (with a flight instructor) 3 times, and the last time, I took off and landed all on my own.
2) I love math, and especially loved taking Calculus in high school and college.
3) I am deathly afraid of spiders!
4) I read the news online probably 2 hours per day.
5) I went to college to be an Astrophysicist, but realized a little too late that I didn’t like physics. I love Astronomy, though!
6) One of my favorite songs of all time is “Separate Ways” by Journey.
7) I read 52 books last year! So far this year, I’ve only read 3 or 4. Yeah…I’ll work on that. 🙂
Here are our nominations for the award (in no particular order):
Thank you again to each one of you who take the time out of your busy day to join us in a bit of humor. Your encouragement is contagious! : )
Beth & Elysia